Last week I published a post on the best way to jailbreak iOS apparatus from variation 9.2 to 9.3.3 using pangu, from advice reaching me before this morning, I need to formally tell you the process I released last week its not working again and there’s a new system that functions flawlessly like the other system. Another system quit functioning because Apple revoked the business programmer certification that made the jailbreak work.
Lets Talk about the new system, this approach its been done in chinese language due to some clauses which are attached to the English version. The Chinese variant of Pangu yet installs a business programmer certification on iPad or your iPhone, and last for a year. while the English variant last for only seven (7) days.
This Jailbreak iOS is called semi-un-tethered you may have to run the jailbreak program on your own device any time and jailbreak which means your phone isn’t entirely jailbreak your phone reboots.
This jailbreak approach only functions for 64-bit iOS apparatus.
It just functions for the apparatus below:
IPhone 6s iPhone SE, Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s
IPad Air 2 iPad iPad mini 3, mini 4, iPad mini iPad Pro, 2
It operates for variations that are the below iOS:
You must make a copy of your apparatus using iTunes.
How To Jailbreak iOS 9.2 to 9.3.3 Using Chinese Version of Pangu
- Connect your device through USB.
- Right-click on the icon on the desktop and run as administrator.
- If your device is compatible, you will get a prompt to install the jailbreak tool on your device.
- Click on the green button to get started as shown below:
- Now Go to Settings
- Tap on General
- Tap on Profiles. It may look like Settings
- Tap on General
- Tap on Device Management on iOS 9.3.3.
- Tap on Trust the installed certificate.
7. Go back to the Springboard and launch Pangu. Allow notifications and tap the round button.
8. Press the power button to lock your phone. After a while, a notification shows on the screen. Wait for about a minute, the device should restart when Cydia is successfully installed.